Maybe it’s time to get on the ladder, maybe you fancy a change in scenery or maybe you’re looking to expand your property portfolio.
Whatever the reason, speak to Your Mortgage People about arranging a mortgage for your purchase to see how they can help you achieve your goal. As Mortgage Advisors they search the whole of market to get the best deal for you.
The term Purchase Mortgage refers to the application of a mortgage when you want to buy a property. This could be a first time buyer, a homeowner looking to relocate or buying an additional property. Three main parties take part in the process of purchase mortgages – the borrower who may be intending to occupy the property or treat it as an investment, the lender who is likely a bank or credit union and finally the mortgage broker who brings the other two parties together.
Our qualified, expert mortgage brokers provide a smooth service to ensure an exciting time doesn’t turn into a stressful one.
1. Send us an enquiry to get your Purchase Mortgage started
2. Your advisor will make contact to discuss your financial situation, consider the best options for you and search for your new mortgage deal
3. We help you gather together everything you need for your application, and submit it to the lender
4. The lender confirms their mortgage offer and your new mortgage begins on the new terms agreed
5. Funds are released by the lender at the amount agreed in the mortgage terms, with you repaying the amount with interest as part of the mortgage
To discuss Purchase Mortgages or other options available to you, speak to one of our friendly, experienced advisors today by completing the form below.
In order to prove your identify and that you can meet the proposed repayments, the lender will request documentation such as bank statements (3 months), pay slips (3 months), your latest P60, a copy of your passport, proof of address in the form of a utility bill or council tax bill and if you’re self-employed, the last three years of tax returns.